Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dear Lizzy with Emily

My friend, Emily and I decided to check out Starmill (American Fork, UT) a vintage shoppe, last Saturday, but they're closed for the winter. Bummer!!! Then, she took me to check out her favorite boutique, Dear Lizzy (Highland, UT).

They have the cutest stuff, very romantic, shabby chic with a touch of whimsy. The only catch is they're quite pricey. I heard they ship some of their items from Europe. I noticed a lot of handmade goodies, which are too die for, and one of a kind.

I'm pointing to these bows because my friends, Jessica and Leah taught me how to make them for next to nothing.

Em sporting a very cute diaper bag!!!

Don't you just love the tutu behind me?

For someone like me who loves bargains, it's definitely a place to get design ideas and inspirations.

Em scouring shabby chic frames, I think. It was a fun day!!! Thanks Em.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

that tutu was really cute! fun!! miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I want to go with you to these stores!! I have no one to share our love of all things vintage/shabby chic now!

Jan Ely said...

Looks like a FUN time! Hope you are doing well!