Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mom, Let's Go To a Yard Sale

That's what my son, M.P. always says because he knows that's the place where he get his toys. He only gets his new toys from Santa, Eater Bunnny, Mom & Dad for his birthday or after a hefty tax refund. When we are at the store, he says, "Mom, can I just look at the toys?" "I'm not gonna buy them because I think they're too expensive." That's a music to my ears. When it comes to toys, I think less is more anyways. And do I even have space for more of them? When we get new toys, we need to get rid of some.

So, we went yard saling this morning. Also, check out more Thrifty Treasures at Southern Hospitality.

M.P. scored big. He got all these for $2.70. Yes, the Lighting McQueen suitcase is a buck.

I got myself a suede leather jacket for $4, great condition, super clean, LIKE NEW. This picture doesn't do it justice because the color is actually a vibrant mint green.

M.P. is into birdcages; I love them too. We got this for $2.50, and I put it up on the self as part of my decor.

Thrifted this Crates and Barrel Popcorn bucket for our movie nights, $2.5

4 comments:

Beth said...

Great stuff! I love the bird cage.

Marla said...

Great finds. I love the jacket and the popcorn bowl! Marla

Unknown said...

OMG Fen this is a Very interesting BLog u got.. looooove all the Pictures and great finds!! <3

Shabby Soul said...

Oh my word! What awesome deals you got!! I love the popcorn bowl!